Sunday, 20 December 2009

Christmas is coming

Christmas is coming and Father Christmas has come early! My daughter has bought me a lapstop as a present. Wahayy. I actually have 2 laptops - both of which have been hijacked and ruined by my children. I no longer use the laptop(s) and have relied on my iPhone for any internet access which can be quite exasperating.
But now, there will be no excuse. (Once this laptop) has been properly set up.
Now all I have to do is get my camera back from her.

As for the old weight loss scheme - project abandoned temporarily due to the extra workload caused by Swine flu and shortages at work due to staff leaving and others on maternity leave. My working hours have increased to 41.5 contracted hours in the week and 12 hours at the weekend. This doesn't leave much time for the gym (or anything else for that matter). But hopefully will start in earnest again soonish.

No comments: