Sunday, 13 September 2009

Day 3


Day 1 of diet and fitness went well. Couldn't
stop thinking about food but easily resisted temptation. Went to the gym. Started the run programme. Had also started the sit up and press up programme. Went for a swim after the run, could only manage 10 mins in the pool before a headache started. Day 2 started great. Went on the rowing machine for 10 mins then I went to work. Felt quite hungry when I went to work but had some fruit for snacks. Unfortunately for me, migraines are bought on if I get hungry, sounds like a cop out but it isn't. Started to get signs of migraine and took usual cocktail of painkillers but it didn't help, started to eat but that didn't help so I had to go home where I slept for 3 hours. Then I got up and ate loads and that didn't help. Have actually put on weight today. Have got to get the balance right. Have got to eat when I'm hungry and stop when I feel hunger has gone. Not too much but enough to stop the bad head. Today is Day 3. I haven't given up. Have put yesterday down to experience and hope to learn from it. Head still not brilliant so I haven't gone to work. Will stick to my programme. I've had some breakfast and I have done 10 mins on the rowing machine. Will carry on. I'm not giving up.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: