Wednesday, 9 May 2007

This is my first attempt at a blog.........and I have writers block.
Best go away and return to it when inspired.

So, a few weeks ago, I re-arranged all my afternoon appointments to enable me to see a phsyo about my shoulder. No mean feat re-arranging my working day - someone else had to take my list at the branch surgery so I could stay here and get to my appointment with ease.
Of course, having reached the age of 50 years this year - I have many a "senior moment" and I now feel very bad as my physiotherapist fitted me in as an extra and I cocked up my appointment times and had to cancel at the last minute. How good a start to the afternoon is that!
Never mind, its Janes birthday and I now get to have a teabreak with CAKE! Kinda makes up for it all.
Last night, catching up on "24 Series 5". Only intended to watch one epsiode - however, didn't bank on CTU being compromised and not only did Edgar die ....................but so did Tony. How awful is that. Bad enough 2 favourite characters being killed off in the first 5 mins of episode 1. And would you believe it..........Kim Bauer............still alive!!! If anyone should be killed off..............
Anyway, ended up watching 2 episodes instead of 1. Can't watch any tonight though - have to watch "The Apprentice" - so looking forward to that.
Have had a busy day at work - a member of staff off sick so having to see her patients as well as my own, still, the day has gone fairly quick.................Only 3 hours and 5 mins left to go before home time.

No comments: