So far, its been a hectic busy week. But I have been organised and everything at home and at work so far working like clockwork - can I keep up the good work I ask myself.
Its been pissing with rain all week. Managed to collect a whole bucket full of rainwater yesterday for the garden.
Have been cutting off bits of my lettuce to eat. I'm very proud of growing my very own produce for the first time.
Yesterday evening, went out with Jane, we had a nice evening with sausage and mash and we had a few laughs. Walked into town after work for a drink and a bit of grub. We were the only ones holding the fort at work in the afternoon so we thought we may need to have a bit of alcohol to sustain us.
Tonight I have a meeting with the OOHs lot - hope it doesn't go on for too long - want to get home to watch the apprentice. Have tried to set the DVD recorder to record it - I hope it works this time.
Still pissing with rain and the temperature has got much colder too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment