I'm a bit if a gadget junkie but hard times with divorce and the recession put a stop to that. But that was ok, I was happy and content with my life, I didn't need a gadget to thrill me. All was fine until my children got an iPhone. I wanted one. My old mobile was about 6 yrs old and frankly getting passed it. So, my mobile sort of packed up and it didn't take me long to get down to the Apple shop and get me one. Fantastic. Managed a text to the kids with my new number. Couldn't make a telephone call because I couldn't find the phone bit of it although I eventually worked it out for myself. .. In the end... After a bit.
So now I am addicted to it. I browse the applications store several times a day, download apps like tomorrow will never come. I Twitter away happily, I play games, take photos, text them onto friends and family, upload them to flickr etc. All I had to do was sort out my blog. Finally after various tries - Here I am, yayyyy!!!! Now I can bore - I mean blog more frequently. Brilliant stuff.
-- Post From My iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment